Work with a local non-profit organization tasked with helping expedite housing assistance applications. Applicants for this role should be proficient in Excel, enjoy working with numbers, and are comfortable communicating with outside vendors and clients. Finance or accounting experience a plus but not required.
We are currently filling for multiple openings. This position will start ASAP and go through the end of the year, with possible extension. Parking will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain accounting experience.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$16.50 an hour
- Assist in determining assistance eligibility.
- Correspond with clients/vendors to verify information for housing assistance applications.
- Input information into Excel spreadsheets.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Previous accounting experience or education is beneficial, but not required.
- General knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Enjoy working with numbers.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!