A local event planning company is seeking a Coordinator who will be in charge of scheduling meetings, assisting with bookings and reservations, working with vendors, and resolving client issues or concerns. Group coordinators make travel arrangements for individuals, groups and organizations, including scheduling flights and ground transportation, booking accommodations and handling any other trip-related tasks.
This role will start out in person but may have the flexibility to go hybrid in the future.
Parking will be provided.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$18 to $20 an hour
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Work with vendors to ensure client information is accurate.
- Assist clients with bookings and reservations.
- Assist to resolve any client issues or concerns.
- Research, negotiate, and secure rate with airlines, car rental companies, and hotels.
- Receive and respond to incoming travel requests.
- Handle meeting preparation.
- May travel up to 3-4 trips a year, with 5-10 days in duration to assist with planning and executing group travel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of previous administrative, hospitality or event planning experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Travel Industry Management highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Apollo travel software preferred.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to change priorities as needed.
- Detail-oriented and a team-player.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!