A mechanical contractor in Kahului is hiring a full-time Travel Coordinator/Accounting Support to handle company-wide travel needs and provide admin support for their office.
The ideal candidate has prior experience in travel or office administration and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$19 to $24 an hour
- Answer phone calls and relay messages.
- Perform data entry and filing.
- Coordinate and manage company-wide travel (air, hotel, car).
- Maintain housing logs.
- Reconcile travel expenses.
- Handle mail/express packages and office supply management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in travel or administration required.
- High School diploma; additional experience in accounting preferred.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- COVID-19 vaccination preferred by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES requirement.
- Pre-employment drug screen required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!