Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team as the Director of Finance and Administration. Duties of this job include working with the Finance, Human Resources, and Technology departments.
The ideal candidate will have their BA and 5 years of professional work experience.
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, some activities may require evening and weekend work.
Pay$80,000 a year
- Analyze and present monthly and annual financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee all financials to include bi-weekly filing, monthly payroll, GET, TDI, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the annual audit process.
- Oversee the annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the President and department Directors.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Administer and review financial plans and budgets.
Human Resources and Administration
- Conduct new hire and exit Interviews
- Enroll new hires in benefit programs. Discontinue benefits of separated employees.
- Establish a training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
- Work closely with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities.
- Manage and oversee IT networks, systems, and staff.
- Work with consultants and vendors to support the needs of the organization.
- Organize and plan for IT infrastructure needed for special events.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA/CPA or related degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, ideally in financial and operations management.
- Previous experience in human resources preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Strong communication (written, verbal, interpersonal) skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!