A large local bank in Hilo is seeking a professional to join their team as the Assistant Manager. Duties of this job include managing client relations, processing transactions, and accepting loan applications.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-4:00pm, Friday, 8:30am-6:00pm
LocationHilo, Big Island
Pay$48,000 a year, higher pay commensurate with experience.
- Process various transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, etc.
- Manage a portfolio of customers to build and retain customer relationships.
- Accept secured and unsecured consumer loan and personal lines of credit applications.
- Analyze tax returns and financial statements.
- Purchase and sell cash to/from vault.
- Cross-sell and refer customers to the appropriate business partners.
- Profile customers while opening or servicing deposit accounts.
- Manage risk and take action in event of irregularities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) required.
- Minimum 3 years of branch/bank operations experience.
- Minimum 3 years of supervising/leading a sales team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience explaining credit product and accepting/closing loan apps.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!