Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a big local company! Our client is looking for a Billing Coordinator to assist one of their teams for 1 year, starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have previous accounts payables experience.
You will start off working 20 hours/week. Once trained, there is room for flexibility with the schedule.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursPart-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm
LocationAirport Area, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$18 an hour
- Process a high volume of invoices.
- Ensure invoices have correct billing coding.
- Ensure correct allocation of expenses.
- Process payments in a timely manner.
- Audit and maintain purchase orders.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous accounts payables experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!