Do you have amazing customer service skills? Then this might be the perfect gig for you. A company managing cruise ship departures out of the pier is in need of temporary customer service help to assist with checking in and directing departing passengers.
Ship dates / Paid training:
- 9/15 Norwegian Spirit - Paid training: 9/2 and 9/9 from 8:00am-4:00pm at Pier 2
- 10/1 Celebrity Solstice - Paid training: 9/28 at 8:30am in Waikiki
- 10/2 Royal Princess - Training during shift
- 10/4 Brilliance of the Seas - Paid training: 9/28 at 8:30am in Waikiki
- 10/9 Norwegian Spirit - Paid training: TBD
- 10/10 Quantum of the Seas - Paid training: 9/28 at 8:30am in Waikiki*
- 10/11 & 10/13 Disney Dress Rehearsal & Disney Wonder - Paid training: tentatively set for 10/7 from 8:30am-4:30pm
- 10/15 Ovation of the Seas - Paid training: 9/28 at 8:30am in Waikiki*
*If working 10/10 and/or 10/15 only, alternate training available on Sunday 10/8 at 8:30am in Waikiki
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursPart-time, ship days will be full days and hours will vary depending on shifts.
Pay$17 an hour
- Check-in passengers departing on the cruise ship. Check IDs, bookings, and take payments as needed.
- Direct passengers on where to go.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Strong customer service.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Available on both the training day and the ship day.
- No visible tattoos. Tan or flesh colored sleeves are acceptable to wear to cover up arm tattoos. Neck tattoos must not be visible.
- No visible facial piercings.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!