Do you have auto, small engine or diesel mechanic experience? If so, you could be exactly who we're looking for!
We are recruiting for one of Hawaii's largest service rental companies to fill a full-time opening.
Interested? Apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm (may need to work some Saturdays 7:00am-12:00pm)
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$26 to $35 an hour, dependent on experience
- Repair, maintain and clean small engines and equipment.
- Complete work orders.
- Follow maintenance schedules.
- Assemble new equipment.
- Perform demos for customers as needed.
- Supervise and oversee base yard employees.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Minimum 2 years of auto mechanic, auto maintenance, or small engine repair experience.
- Electrical troubleshooting, welding, soldering and/or hydraulic experience required.
- Must be able to pass forklift certification and aerial lift training.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift up to 90 lbs.
- Must have own or be able to obtain tools.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug test
- Must be okay working in an outdoor environment.
- TWIC or MARSEC ID card is a plus.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!