Our client is seeking an accounting professional to join their team and provide assistance to the Finance and Accounting department. In this role, you will prepare daily deposits, handle purchase orders, and assist with audits.
Qualified candidates will have their high school diploma or GED and will be proficient with QuickBooks and using a 10-key calculator.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Thursday, 8:00am-5:00 pm | Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
Pay$18 to $20 an hour
- Receive cash and checks and prepare daily deposits.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash.
- Assist with monthly general ledger closings and audits.
- Assist with obtaining quotes from vendors.
- Prepare purchase orders and place orders.
- Verify receipt of orders.
- Maintain and update inventory records of supplies and fixed assets.
- Process and maintain licenses, certificates and certain employee benefit records.
- Scan, copy, file and maintain documents.
- Verify and post business transactions.
- Prepare, review and sort financial reports and documents.
- Operate the main switchboard on a backup basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree or one year of previous experience/training preferred.
- Proficiency with a 10-key calculator preferred.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!