Seeking an Account Coordinator for a local insurance firm. In this role you will work closely with two of the firm's consultants and assist with duties such as handling the carrier bidding process, updating paperwork, and maintaining up-to-date documentation and records.
This is a great opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of the insurance industry.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay$19 to $22 an hour, with future bonus potential
- Oversee the carrier bidding process (i.e. go out to bid, receive proposal, prepare and give them to consultants).
- Handle new carrier paperwork.
- Assist with any inquiries via phone or email.
- Trouble shoot any claim issues.
- Maintain customer records and update records with any requests and inquiry statuses.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Occasionally accompany salespeople on client or vendor visits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have or be able to obtain a life insurance license.
- Prior insurance experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Covid-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!