A Kahului construction company is looking for hardworking laborers to assist with general job site and concrete work. In this role, you will be breaking up concrete, setting up the job site, and removing debris from the job site.
The ideal candidate will have 1 year of previous job site and construction experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay$22 an hour
- Use a variety of hand tools to break up concrete.
- Set up job site and clean when finished.
- Remove debris from job site.
- Assist journeymen and carpenters as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of previous job site and construction experience required.
- Previous concrete labor experience a plus.
- Must have a hard hat, steel toe boots, safety glasses, vest and gloves.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Reliable and hardworking.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!