Our client is seeking an accounting professional to handle the day-to-day duties of the accounting department. You will be responsible for processing invoices, making deposits, and preparing financial reports.
Qualified candidates will have their associate's degree or equivalent experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay$20 to $22 an hour
- Process invoices, check requests, and expense reports for payment.
- Obtain and maintain vendor W-9 forms.
- Assist with 1099 maintenance and issuance.
- Post bank automatic payments.
- Reconcile supplier invoices and vendor statements.
- Process invoices on a daily basis.
- Monitor expected supplier credits and refunds to ensure they are received timely.
- Assist in period end closing and year-end financial statement audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Asociate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficiency with 10-key by touch, Canopy, and TrackMax.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information and maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented, motivated, dependable.
- Upon hire must clear a pre-employment drug screen.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!