Our client is seeking an experienced financial professional to join their team as a Loan Manger and help handle the day-to-day duties of the loan department. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operational functions of the loan department which includes hiring new employees, training lending staff, reviewing loan applications, and ensuring internal auditing processes are in place.
The ideal candidate will have their college degree in business administration, economics, finance, or accounting, be knowledgeable with various government regulations relating to lending practices and possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$70,000 to $90,000 a year
- Oversee and manage the daily strategic and operational functions of the loan department.
- Plan, direct and coordinate performance-based goals and objectives for the loan department.
- Promote proper lending practices for all loan products and services.
- Ensure internal auditing processes are in place.
- Ensure all federally required posters and place cards are in place.
- Maintain knowledge of all lending products.
- Build strong connections with members.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Train lending staff to properly interview loan applicants.
- Train lending staff to cross-sell all products and services available to members.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly loan statistical reports.
- Underwrite, review, approve and decline loan applications.
- Review new loans and status changes on existing loans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance, or accounting.
- Minimum 3 years loan supervisory experience in credit union or similar type of institution.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledgeable of the Federal Credit Union Act, bylaws, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledgeable with various government regulations relating to lending practices.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean abstract.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!