Our client is seeking an administrative professional to provide support for their busy office. In this role, you will schedule appointments, file documents, and maintain the department filing system.
Qualified candidates will have 3 years of previous administrative experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$21 an hour
- Create and maintain reports.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Scan, copy, print and file documents.
- Maintain department filing system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of related administrative experience, preferably in the construction or electrical industry.
- Previous experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining office organization systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!