We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time temporary Meter Reader with Hawaii's largest utility company!
In this role, you will be responsible for reading commercial and residential meters and reporting usage.
Apply now or meet our team in person. Walk-in applications are taken from 9am-2pm at our Aiea office (located in the Waimalu Shopping Plaza) and our Industrial office in Kaka'ako at 967 Kapiolani Blvd. There is plenty of free and easy parking right at our buildings!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday and Saturday's, 6:30am-2:30pm
Pay$23 an hour
- Locate meters to read and record hours used at commercial and residential sites.
- Compare readings to high-low range limits.
- Submit daily reports of conditions of meters.
- Observe meters for any discrepancies or irregularities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving abstract.
- Proven customer service skills and 1 year of verifiable labor work experience.
- Must have a stable work history and excellent references.
- Able to work outdoors in the sun and walk for an 8-hour work shift (approximately 5-8 miles per day).
- Must be able to work through a full shift with no lunch breaks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable with computers.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!