A Maui nonprofit is seeking experienced administrative professionals to join their team as a Clerical/Finance Clerk or an Administrative Assistant. They are looking to fill both full-time and part-time positions. Apply today to be immediately considered.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Thursday (Full-time and part-time positions available)
Pay$23 an hour
- Assist with donation tracking.
- Assist with finance and budget reconciliation.
- Handle data management of records.
- Handle the development of standard operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Take/record meeting notes.
- Answer incoming phone calls, take/relay messages.
- Develop flow charts and assist with the development of standard operating procedures.
- Manage employee documents and files.
- Perform other clerical/admin duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of general office/administrative experience.
- Previous finance/budgeting experience highly preferred.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Pre-employment drug screen and state/federal background check required.
- Motivated, hardworking, dependable.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!