A local construction company is seeking a Superintendent to join their team. As the Superintended, you will oversee and manage all job site activities performed by employees, trade partners, vendors, and suppliers. Responsibilities include monitoring schedules, job site documentation, cost report review, and takeoff/shop drawing review.
The ideal candidate will have journeyman level carpentry skills and experience working on high end residential projects.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
LocationSand Island, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$100,000 to $125,000 a year
- Keep track of project progress.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health, and quality standards.
- Purchase equipment and materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Journeyman level carpentry experience.
- Experience working on high end residential projects.
- Proficiency with construction procedures, building systems, and tools.
- Proficiency with reading plans, shop drawings, and specifications.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!