A highly reputable utility company is seeking a candidate with forklift experience to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for keeping track of inventory, boxing equipment, and maintaining equipment and vehicles.
The ideal candidate will have previous forklift experience and the ability to obtain a company forklift certification.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
LocationHilo, Big Island
Pay$21.69 an hour
- Receive, check, store, and issue materials and equipment.
- Manage and maintain storage areas.
- Check gasoline, oil, tires and batteries of company cars, trucks, and other automotive equipment.
- Keep track of material inventory.
- Safely operate equipment and vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous forklift experience required.
- Familiarity working with a computer.
- Ability to obtain company forklift certification.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!