A successful real-estate development firm is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English languages. In this role, you will assist with daily office tasks such as answering phones, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel.
Upon hire, the company offers great benefits including medical, drug, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (weekends as needed)
Pay$50,000 to $55,000 a year
- Answer phone calls and relay messages.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Coordinate corporate travel.
- Organize and manage filing system.
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Drive company president to and from appointments while he is in town (this is typically 4-6 months out of the year).
- Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English (reading, speaking and writing).
- Ability to speak Japanese is helpful, but not required.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and motivated.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to shift priorities as needed.
- COVID-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!