Our client is seeking four administrative professionals to join their team as a Claims Clerk and handle the day-to-day functions of the claims department. Duties include performing data entry, coordinating benefit claims, and digitizing files.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of related field experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, possible overtime
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$18 to $19 an hour
- Perform data entry and verify documents.
- Digitize files including claims, health scans, and related documents.
- Make sound decisions on claims in line with rules and guidelines.
- Coordinate benefit claims to ensure processed correctly.
- Provide ad hoc support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of related clerical, data entry, accounting or claims processing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) highly preferred.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and handle and maintain sensitive data.
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to pass a federal/state background check.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!