A home care agency is seeking an accounting professional to join their team and assist with day-to-day accounting duties. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing cash receipt reports and employee invoices, submitting employee timesheets, and handling accounts receivable duties.
The ideal candidate will have their bachelor's degree in accounting or related field and possess two years of previous administrative/accounting experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursPart-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (Flexible Schedule)
LocationHilo, Big Island
Pay$23 an hour
- Perform data entry.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain records.
- Prepare and submit cash receipt reports, employee invoices, and mileage sheets.
- Compile and complete employee timesheets weekly.
- Assist with accounts receivables and collection duties.
- Track and maintain all business transactions.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of previous office admin or accounting experience.
- Previous home health or home care work experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficiency with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to pass state/federal background check.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!