Our client is seeking an administrative assistant to join their team and provide clerical support for their busy office. Duties of this job include answering phone calls, maintaining records, and sorting mail.
The ideal candidate will have their high school diploma and possess strong communication skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm | every other Sunday, 10:00am-5:00pm
LocationHilo, Big Island
Pay$16 an hour
- Answer phone calls and take/relay messages.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Organize and maintain employee records.
- Print, copy, scan and file documents.
- Prepare reports/documents as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Previous administrative experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to pass state/federal background check.
- Two-Step tuberculosis clearance required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!