A construction management firm is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team and plan, organize and direct activities of construction projects. The Project Engineer assists the Project Manager with field work support, project pay estimates, and the preparation of contracts.
The ideal candidate will have their associates and/or technical school degree and previous experience in engineering or construction management.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay$33.50 an hour
- Develop work plans for submittal.
- Obtain base passes for all employees on project.
- Confirm all employees are certified to work on specific projects.
- Prepare daily reports for clients and monthly project pay estimates.
- Handle preparation of contracts, including negotiating changes with subcontractors, general contractors and customers.
- Manage the procurement of materials and supplies, including reconciling quotes, issuing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies with project staff.
- Create and maintain project files.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's and/or technical school degree required.
- Previous experience in engineering or construction management.
- Previous experience with technical drawing.
- General construction experience, federal contracting preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean abstract.
- Able to meet requirements to gain military base access.
- Knowledgeable on new systems and materials, building codes and regulations.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!