We're immediately seeking candidates with accounting experience for a full-time opening with a reputable health insurance company!
This role will work under the Billing Manager and perform duties related to the billing, collection, and reconciliation of group and individual premiums. This role will also analyze, research, and resolve customer issues so we're looking for someone with a sharp eye for detail and great analytical skills.
Interested to learn more? Apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
Pay$20 to $22 an hour
- Perform duties related to the billing, collection, and reconciliation of group and individual premiums.
- Assist with administration of COBRA. Provide support and guidance on COBRA compliance to group administrators.
- Collect delinquent premiums from employer groups with professionalism and sensitivity.
- Prepare collection letters. Use judgment to advise groups of potential consequences of further non-payment and notify management of accounts at risk.
- Provide internal and external customer service assistance utilizing a comprehensive understanding of company policies and practices related to billing, eligibility, and contracts.
- Conducts research to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Process IDP credit card transactions by phone.
- Reconcile and monitor group payments by using records gathered from multiple sources to ensure appropriate payments are received in relation to billing and eligibility.
- Process incoming mail, as well as the mailing of COBRA & IDP notifications and group invoices.
- Provide feedback to management on online system issues and the need for enhancements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Certificate in Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivables or Accounting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!