A local IT consultation company is seeking an entry-level IT Business Analyst. Responsibilities in this role include analyzing complex business problems and determining IT solutions, producing reports on application development and implementation, and gathering data and analyzing both business and user needs. Upon hire, you will be mentored under a project manager and will work with systems analysts, developers, etc.
Qualified candidates will have their college degree in computer science, IT, or project management, knowledge of JIRA software, and possess strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
This is a full-time position on Oahu with the opportunity for work-from home days.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
Pay$50,000 a year
- Analyze complex business problems and determine IT solutions.
- Gather data and analyze business and user needs.
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support client's business goals.
- Coordinate and develop documentation enabling implementation and turnover of system processes.
- Define objectives and scope of business system.
- Manage multiple projects from beginning to completion.
- Analyze the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilize IT data for business insights.
- Produce reports on application development and implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems.
- Previous experience with JIRA software.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!