Our client is looking for an assistant Surveyor to join their team and participate in field surveying. Duties include using a GPS rod and level rod, setting survey controls and loading the company vehicle with surveying equipment.
The ideal candidate will have previous surveying experience and a great work ethic, but our client is willing to consider candidates with previous construction or engineering experience who are willing to learn.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay$25 to $30 an hour
- Use a GPS rod and level rod for surveys.
- Set survey controls.
- Load and unload the company truck with survey equipment and supplies.
- Pound hubs and lathes into the ground to mark points.
- Open monument covers.
- Clean and maintain the equipment after use.
- Perform survey data entry and filing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in the field for survey company preferred. Can be substituted for previous construction or engineering experience.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Great work initiative and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work outdoors in hot, humid, and rainy weather conditions.
- Will need steel toe work boots.
- Ability to pass pre-employment state and federal background check and drug test.
- COVID-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!