Our client is seeking a Membership Coordinator to join their team and function as the liaison between the organization and its members. In this role, you will be responsible for all membership inquiries such as managing memberships, processing renewals, and new member outreach and engagement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have their bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay$54,000 to $60,000 a year
- Manage and coordinate membership activities.
- Process membership renewal applications.
- Maintain accurate membership records.
- New member outreach and engagement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience working in a membership-based organization is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong organizational, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!