Local non-profit retailer is seeking an experienced Store Manager to join the team to oversee their day-to-day operations. This will include training, coaching and supervising staff; recording and receiving delivery of merchandise; handling and resolving customer complaints; and ensuring sales goals are being met.
This is a full-time position and core work hours fall between Monday to Sunday, 10:00am-6:00pm, including holidays.
Qualified candidates will have previous retail management experience. Apply today to be considered.
Pay$24 to $27 an hour
- Oversee staff scheduling including ensuring sufficient floor coverage, assigning duties, scheduling breaks, work hours, and vacations to meet store needs.
- Train, coach and supervise workers and volunteers in store policies, department procedures, and job duties.
- Evaluate staff performance.
- Order merchandise, supplies, and equipment. Record delivery of merchandise, compare record with merchandise ordered, and report discrepancies to control costs and maintain correct inventory levels.
- Responsible for inventory control and loss prevention management.
- Prepare sales and inventory reports. Ensure sales and cash reporting accuracy and daily bank deposits.
- Consistently reviews and analyzes financial and statistical reports. Make adjustment to operations to ensure sales, payroll, production, expenses, and net sales goals are met.
- Address customer complaints and resolve problems in a professional and efficient manner.
- Promote and sell merchandise. Implement and execute promotional changes. Plan department layout or merchandise or advertising display.
- Ensure store is well organized, clean and fully stocked at all times.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prior retail management experience.
- Strong leadership and communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25lbs.
- Motivated, dependable, hardworking, trustworthy.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!