Immediately hiring a Field Surveyor responsible for using a GPS and level rod to participate in field surveys. We're looking for candidates who can follow directions and safety protocols and who ideally have prior surveying experience. Apply today!
This position requires being outdoors and in the sun all day so possible candidates must be comfortable in outdoor locations. Open to entry-level training but ideally you should have good fundamental understanding or ability to learn triangulation and concepts in geometry. If you have an interest in Civil Engineering this is a great place to start.
This position may include some occasional paid neighbor island travel.
In addition to offering full family medical benefits, they also contribute to 401(k) on employee's behalf whether they contribute additional funds or not, helping to build your retirement funds.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Use a GPS rod and level rod for surveys.
- Set survey controls.
- Load and unload the company truck with survey equipment and supplies.
- Pound hubs and lathes into the ground to mark points.
- Open monument covers.
- Clean and maintain the equipment after use.
- Perform survey data entry and filing.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in the field for survey company.
- Must be able to follow directions and have good communication skills.
- Must also be able to adhere to strict workplace safety protocols as well as time-keeping practices.
- Great work initiative and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work outdoors in hot, humid, and rainy weather conditions.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!