A well-established company with over 80 years of doing business in Hawaii is looking for a full-time Civil Engineer. In this role, you will design, develop and construct a wide range of projects from conception through to completion.
This is the perfect opportunity for people who want to learn and grow in the role.
The company offers a great benefit package upon hire including full family medical benefits; company-funded 401(k); annual bonuses; and more!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
LocationSand Island, Honolulu, Oahu
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- College degree in Civil Engineering.
- 0-4 years of experience in civil engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good project management skills.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!