A building management company is seeking an Accounting Billing Specialist to join their team and handle administrative and accounting tasks for the finance department.
The qualified candidate will have their high school diploma, a minimum of 3 years of office/clerical experience, and possess basic understanding of accounting procedures and principles.
This is a full-time position with a Monday to Friday schedule. Apply today to be immediately considered.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Review work orders for accuracy and comprehensiveness before generating a service billing.
- Calculate accurate service billing ensuring all materials, equipment, subcontractor cost and the correct taxes are captured.
- Issue and deliver service billings with all necessary documents as required by the customer.
- Review margins to ensure they meet company goals.
- Track, monitor and follow up on aging work orders for invoicing and closure.
- Prepare credit invoices.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts involving work orders and other documents as needed.
- Answer telephones and respond to customer inquiries.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of office/clerical experience with an understanding of accounting procedures and techniques.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with changing priorities demands and deadlines.
- Strong communication (written, verbal, interpersonal) skills.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!