A successful business in the real estate industry is immediately looking for an Accountant to add to their team.
Responsible for the successful execution of the monthly and annual closing and reporting processes as well as daily accounting functions. Provide analytical support and insight to all levels of the accounting and financial functions.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
Pay$55,000 to $60,000 a year
- Perform accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Review and process refunds.
- Facilitate and complete monthly and year end closing procedures and account reconciliations.
- Prepare and post monthly and year end closing journal entries.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Assist with financial audit preparation and the audit process.
- Assist with preparing corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with fixed asset management.
- College degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!