We are seeking a candidate with a strong background in diesel engine repair and maintenance, with a passion for delivering high-quality service. This is for a family-owned company that has led the market for over 60 years!
This role comes with a great work environment and culture, competitive compensation, and amazing benefits.
Currently working? Call us today to arrange a confidential interview before or after your work schedule. Let us help you find the job you love!
Apply now or meet our team in person. Walk-in applications are taken from 9am-2pm at our Aiea office (located in the Waimalu Shopping Plaza) and our Industrial office in Kaka'ako at 967 Kapiolani Blvd. There is plenty of free parking right at our buildings!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay$38.34 to $45.63 an hour
- Perform diagnostic tests on engines
- Remove, install, and repair engines
- Make necessary adjustments on/with various systems such as generators, water pumps, fuel pumps, generators and compressors
- Remove, install, and make repairs and necessary adjustments on the various power train components and hydraulic controls.
- Perform diagnostic tests on power train components for overheating, operational pressure checks, and slippage.
- Perform diagnostic tests on hydraulic systems for operational pressures and flow check.
- Proven work history as a Diesel Mechanic.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving abstract.
- Basic PC skills.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!