A national insurance company is looking for a full-time Customer Service Specialist for their Honolulu office. This role will assist clients and providers over the phone and maintain accurate insurance accounts and records. Qualified candidates must have highly effective communication skills, strong computer literacy and data entry skills, and the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate for this position will have a current property & casualty insurance license.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Obtain information from clients or providers to update accounts, beneficiaries, amount of coverages, type of insurance, or payment options.
- Identify and document the needs of the customers and find fitting solutions.
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Process and record new insurance policies and make modifications to existing policies or claims.
- Invoice policies and records and maintain all customers' payment records.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the department manager.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Previous administrative/office experience required. Call center or insurance background desirable.
- Property & casualty insurance license.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of account management software helpful.
- Effective verbal and written communication with excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while completing deadlines.
- High level of confidentiality and privacy of information.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!