Attention early risers! We're immediately seeking a full-time Computer Operator with an early shift start for a large local bank. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with this employer!
In this role you will assist with data processing and troubleshoot data related issues as they arise.
Parking will be provided for you!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 5:00am-2:00pm (may be required to work occasional paid overtime)
Pay$18 an hour
- Operate and maintain all equipment under the prescribed guidelines, to ensure safety, data security and integrity.
- Process all user/customer data information according to procedural guidelines (files, reports, documents, etc.).
- Understand the operational workflow to pro-actively prevent problems.
- Troubleshoot problems to help minimize the impact to the production processing.
- Report all processing problems through email notifications, Problem Data Sheet, turnover logs, etc.
- Work with various users to assist with their request.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 4+ years computer operating experience preferred.
- 2+ years data processing experience.
- Position will be contingent upon passing a background check and drug test.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!