We're immediately seeking two customer service representatives for full-time work with a local company in the health insurance sector.
In this role, you will answer calls and emails to respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues.
Ideal candidates will have at least one year of clerical, customer service or sales experience. Experience working in a high call volume work setting is highly preferred.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$20 an hour
- Respond to phone, email, and in-person inquiries regarding eligibility, benefits, claim status and other plan information and/or issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinate benefits with Medicaid and other insurance carriers.
- Provide back-up support for Claims Processing with data entry and adjudicate claims as required.
- Adhere to established document policies and procedures.
- Complete routine administrative tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of clerical, customer service or sales experience. Experience working in a high call volume work setting preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain focus, attention to detail, and a willingness to own and follow-up with tasks.
- Ability to handle all information in a confidential manner and in compliance with federal and state laws/regulations (i.e., HIPAA, PHI).
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!