We are looking for an efficient Medical Scheduler to ensure that patients are correctly scheduled for appointments and procedures. In this role you will reschedule and cancel appointments, schedule referral appointments, and verify patient’s demographical information. You should also be able to ensure that sufficient time is allocated to each appointment.
If you're able to stay organized in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you might be a great fit for this role. Apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 6:00am-4:00pm (might include occasional Saturdays)
LocationAla Moana, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$17 to $19 an hour
- Oversee and coordinate schedule of staff and clients.
- Manage cancellations, maintain updated availability records, and ensure that all scheduling tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Build and maintain schedules that maximize provider and client hours.
- Proactively manage daily cancellations for both staff and clients, identifying suitable substitutes when necessary and ensuring that make-up sessions are scheduled.
- Communicate with appropriate parties about cancellations in a timely manner.
- Keep meticulous records of cancellations, schedule changes, and other relevant scheduling information, ensuring that all data is accurately entered.
- Close out staff and client schedules when services are transitioned or terminated, ensuring all parties are informed and records are updated.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in scheduling software, preferably Central Reach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of quickly assessing situations and making sound decisions.
- Proofreading skills to check documents for accuracy.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!