ALTRES Medical is immediately seeking LPN's on Maui to provide health services to those affected by the Maui wildfires. This is a 1-year contract with possibility for extension.
As an LPN, your responsibilities include providing direct services to children and adolescents, and implementing individualized, comprehensive treatment plans.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:45am-4:30 or 8:00am-5:00pm with occasional weekends
Pay$35 to $40 an hour
- Provide nursing care, treatment and rehabilitation activities.
- Engage and develop supportive and helpful relationships.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Current State of Hawaii LPN license.
- Associate's degree from an accredited two-year college with a major in nursing.
- Current Certification in CPR and First Aid.
About ALTRES Medical
ALTRES Medical is hiring nurses and health care workers for per diem shifts and full-time jobs at Hawaii’s top healthcare facilities. It’s easy and fast to apply and there is never a fee for you.
Supplement your income by picking up shifts on your schedule. Get notified about shifts and openings as they become available. Apply today!