Do you have an accounting degree or experience and looking for kickstart your career? This might be a great opportunity!
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for assisting with general accounting and clerical functions in support of day-to-day operations within the accounting department of a local business.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
LocationSand Island, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$20 to $23 an hour
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare checks with supporting invoices for signature, mailing and filing.
- Prepare and process credit card purchases.
- Prepare accurate invoices for customers.
- Resolve account collections by examining customer contract, payment history, and credit lines.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Review, calculate, and process payroll time sheets and employment documents.
- Associate degree in accounting and/or relative experience in accounting.
- Ability to operate 10-key, perform data entry and manage multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL a plus.
- Ability to maintain highest levels of confidentiality.
- Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!