A well-established local company is in need of an Assistant interested in sustainable health care. Duties of this role will include actively participating and supporting clinical teams by assisting with patient outreach, quality improvement, quality measures, and patient panel monitoring.
The ideal candidate will have one to two years of office/administrative experience and some knowledge of health clinics and the healthcare field. This is a full-time, non-exempt position with benefits.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Pay$16 to $18 an hour
- Handle data entry of confidential patient information.
- Assist physicians with quality measures.
- Assist physicians with patient outreach.
- Perform data entry of highly sensitive clinical information for client practices.
- Develop trusting relationship with patients, physicians, practice staff, co-workers, vendors and others.
- Participate in informational and professional development activities.
- Minimum 1-2 years of office/administrative experience. Background in the medical field a plus.
- Adequate transportation to and from client practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Possess outstanding typing and data-entry skills.
- Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!