A reputable nonprofit organization is immediately looking for a Special Events & Project Manager to oversee the planning, development, and implementation of signature events, grant development campaigns, and any other projects related to the organization's overall development and fundraising objectives.
Qualified candidates for this role will have at least three years of related experience with strong knowledge of broad-based fundraising campaigns. Apply now!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$52,000 to $55,000 a year
- Design and administer a comprehensive community sponsorship program with strategies for planning successful events, creating prospect lists, developing value-added sponsorship packages, and exploring opportunities for new community support initiatives including enhanced business partnerships, goods and services trade agreements, and capital gifts development.
- Assume leadership responsibility for development, oversight, and implementation of signature events and annual fundraising campaigns.
- Manage the grants program, including prospecting and stewardship, researching funding opportunities, identifying and cultivating new sources of grant support, performance of needs assessment, analyzing granting regulations, and monitoring program compliance. Determine annual grants program goals, benchmarks, and assessment guidelines.
- Serve as a community spokesperson incl. small business community, schools, churches, youth organizations, and community service groups.
- Work actively and collaboratively with other development team members to establish fundraising goals.
- Develop and manage budgets relating to special projects and events. Work with the Development Director to manage bottom-line expense and revenue objectives for fundraising programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent course work/training) in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a fund development professional, preferably with a non profit organization.
- Proven experience in planning, managing, and executing fundraising events and promotional campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of broad-based fundraising campaigns focusing on special events and project management, corporate relationships, and business partnerships.
- Strong knowledge and experience with fundraising database applications and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and give effective presentations.
- Valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract to use company vehicle as needed.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!