A family-owned company with over 80 years of doing business in Hawaii is seeking an experienced warehouse person to join their team as a Warehouse Worker. This role will assist with performing general warehouse duties such as loading and unloading materials, packing orders, and assisting customers with will call orders.
Apply now or meet our team in person. Walk-in applications are taken from 9am-2pm at our Aiea office (located in the Waimalu Shopping Plaza) and our Industrial office in Kaka'ako at 967 Kapiolani Blvd. There is plenty of free and easy parking right at our buildings!
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$17 an hour
- Load and unload trucks and containers.
- Assist customers with their will call orders.
- Maintain warehouse keeping it organized and clean.
- Perform general warehouse duties (loading/unloading, packing, sorting).
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Possess good work initiative.
- Be reliable, dependable, and hard working.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!