Seeking a Payroll Specialist that will work with multiple departments to enroll new employees in the company system, process payroll and related reports, and assist with invoicing.
We need someone who has proven skills at managing both numbers and data, so candidates must have previous payroll or accounting experience to apply.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay$27 to $28 an hour
- Process payroll, client invoices, and related documents.
- Enter and coordinate client and employee data into system.
- Analyze and maintain important client documents and account information.
- Prepare weekly certified payroll affidavits.
- Respond to daily emails and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED).
- Previous payroll and/or accounting experience. Payroll tax and HR experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!