Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Family-owned business in Volcano is seeking a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant for a part-time position.
You must be capable of wearing many hats and excited to take on new tasks. Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel is required.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:00am-1:00pm
Big Island: Various
- Perform accurate data entry into QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Classify and categorize company expenses.
- Assist with daily cash handling, including performing cash counts and reconciliation.
- Provide assistance with biweekly payroll duties.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain product inquiries, adjustments, and credit memos.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with general office duties, such as filing, faxing, mailing, corresponding, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related experience in bookkeeping, accounts receivable, and accounts payable required.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time and workload.
- Must be able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.