Electrical Consulting Engineer (Mililani)
Electrical consulting firm is seeking a professional Engineer for a full-time position in Mililani. The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and overseeing electrical systems.
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor's degree in engineering and have their PE license. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated with outstanding team work skills.
Oahu: Central Leeward
- Design and develop electrical systems to meet client requirements.
- Incorporate project specifications and technical drawings into design.
- Organize and manage manufacturing, installation, and maintenance activities.
- Perform system tests, identify any errors, and make the necessary adjustments.
- Ensure project meets budget and timeline constraints as well as required safety codes.
- Communicate regularly with other project team members.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Previous related work experience required
- Must have strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team required
- Must be professional, self-motivated, and willing to learn