Full-time IT Specialist opening with a local company that has been in business for over 60 years! This role, will handle help desk calls and tickets and resolve any hardware, software, server, and network issues.
The ideal candidate will have previous IT experience or education, but the employer is willing to train highly motivated candidates who show initiative and willingness to learn.
Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Oahu: Downtown Area
$40,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Respond to help desk calls and emails.
- Find timely and appropriate resolutions for hardware, software, server, and network issues.
- Evaluate existing IT operations and research and implement effective solutions.
- Assist IT manager with daily tasks.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree in IT, computer science or related field preferred.
- Previous experience with troubleshooting and helpdesk support preferred. Networking experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, applications, computer software and hardware.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Great work initiative with the willingness to learn.