Housekeeper needed for a temporary position in Kaneohe! You will work with a medical facility to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all linens, clothing, and common areas.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! You'll gain valuable work experience, get paid weekly, and have access to great benefits!
Oahu: East Honolulu
- Collect, wash, and dry linens, clothing, and other materials
- Inspect linens and other materials for tears
- Clean and maintain the restroom, wellness center, dining hall, lanai, and basement
- Polish sinks, mirrors, and showers
- Report equipment repair needs to supervisor
- Ensure the safety and well-being of residents
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Ability to carry, push, and pull up to 25 lbs.
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Federal and state background check
- 2 step TB clearance and physical
To apply: Please click on the "express interest" button below. Once we receive your expression of interest, we will send you an online application.
If you do not have access to a computer for us to send you an application via your email, please call (808) 674-3711. We will schedule an appointment for you to complete an application in our office using our computers. Applications are processed Monday-Thursday.
ALTRES does not charge any fees to jobseekers. Even if ALTRES places you in a position, you are never charged a fee for our services!