Mechanical Engineer (all levels)
Join a leading mechanical engineering construction firm! They are searching for a Mechanical Engineer to utilize engineering principles to facilitate project development.
This is great opportunity with amazing benefits, including health insurance, paid sick and vacation leave, 401k, profit sharing, and company-provided parking!
$50,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Handle mechanical engineering projects from conception through development, testing, and final implementation
- Develop project specifications with colleagues
- Design, test, and evaluate theoretical designs
- Manage projects utilizing engineering principles and techniques
- Assess project requirements, budgets, and timescales
- Interpret data and provide technical advice
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have several years relevant industry experience
- Excellent analytical and design skills
- Effective technical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software is a plus
Contingent upon job offer, employee must have a clean driver’s abstract and pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.