Registrars for Flu Clinics (NA, CNA, and MA)
Flu season is just around the corner! ALTRES Medical is seeking Nursing Assistants (NA), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), and Medical Assistants (MA) to assist with flu clinics at various schools across the state.
We have needs on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island.
- Weekday morning shifts
- Work at the school(s) of your choice
- No experience necessary
- Receive same week pay
The flu clinics typically run from October through November, so there will be lots of opportunities to find a shift that works for you!
Monday-Friday, starting at 7:30am (4-5 hour shifts)
$17.00 to $20.00 Hourly
- Assist with flu clinic registration, including processing and checking necessary paperwork
- Follow all safety policies and operating procedures
- Conduct work in a professional manner at all times
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have nurse aide certification or certificate of completion from a medical assistant or nursing assistant program
- TB clearance