RNs and New RN Grads for Flu Clinics
Help keep Hawaii’s keiki safe! ALTRES Medical is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and new RN grads to work at flu clinics at various schools across the state.
We currently have needs on Oahu, Kauai, Maui, and the Big Island.
- Weekday morning shifts
- Work at the school(s) of your choice
- Receive same week pay
The flu clinics typically run from October through November, so there will be lots of opportunities to find a shift that works for you!
Monday-Friday, starting at 7:30am (4-5 hour shifts)
Big Island: Various
$30.00 to $33.00 Hourly
- Responsible for properly and safely administering vaccinations to students
- Follow all safety policies and operating procedures
- Conduct work in a professional manner at all times
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Current Hawaii RN license
- Must have current BLS certification
- TB clearance